No. Use either one or the other. The reason is that you cannot control which of the WiFi or Ethernet cable communications your router connects your Electrocompaniet device. In one instance your router may connect to your unit with the WiFi, the next with Ethernet. So use one or the other, not both. We strongly recommend using Ethernet cable when possible.
Articles in this section
- Ethernet cable and Wifi; should I connect both?
- Where can I order spare parts?
- Is it possible to convert the mains voltage of my equipment from 110V to 220V or opposite?
- Is the Electrocompaniet design fully class A?
- Where do I get my unit serviced? How do I obtain parts for my Electrocompaniet unit?
- How can I find a local Electrocompaniet dealer?